Wednesday, September 22, 2010

open water swims

So I finally remembered to take our camera for the last open water swim this past Monday. I thought some of you might like a visual. I'm not sure if you're able to enlarge the pictures but if you can then I have some comments. Pic. #1 is of me, and I think I'm going to be gutsy and actually wear this shirt for the bike and run portion. I need/want to wear a shirt over my tri tank and I haven't come up with anything. Then on Monday night I put this one on just to wear to the swim and decided I liked it. So we'll see, I feel kind of gutsy wearing it but it might also explain why I'm the slowest person out there : ) Pic #2 and 3 just shows you the water. There are two yellow buoys in the water, I have to swim to the second one and back. If this were race day, Phil would have to do the second one twice, so two laps. Pic #3 and 4 are of Phil. Anyways, hopefully we'll have more pictures on Sunday! or Monday if we're too stiff and sore to move : )






















































2 comments:

Julie Ulven said...

Amazing, you are. We are going to be out of town for your race. Will think of you as we drive. Glad you got through your weekend beeper duty. Good luck!

Sarah Craft said...

You two look great! All this hard work is going to pay off. Have a wonderful time!!