Monday, October 4, 2010

Yummy in the tummy!

Phil and I took the kids to the newly opened Pizza Ranch in Cedar Falls on Saturday night and although we've been to them before, we still say we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Here's why:
  • For buffet, they're is pretty much no wait. Food is ready instantly, which anyone that takes little kids to a restaurant knows that the wait can be torturous. Not only do you have to wait to get your food, you can go back and get more when you need it.
  • They have good food and good options. The kids and I love pizza and cheese sticks. Phil loves chicken and mashed potatoes. We can drink anything we want (wish they had chocolate milk though) and get refills ourselves. They also have dessert pizza (YUM!) and soft serve ice cream. AND all their food is good, especially when it's fresh and hot. We also like that they have veggie options. Phil and I like salads but the kids don't really eat raw veggies yet so they could also eat green beans or corn.
  • You can eat as much as you want, kids can try different things if they're being picky. I will admit I ate too much though.
  • It only cost $20... you just can't beat that price. We did get a special 15% off for Phil being friends with them on Facebook but I don't think it'll cost too much more the next time we go. And for our healthy eating family of 4 that is a good price.
  • For us, the location is good too.. just down the road.

So, if you're ever going out to eat at the PR, let us know.. and we'll try and join you! Yum... that dessert pizza was good!

2 comments:

Life of the Lorenzens said...

I'm a huge Pizza Ranch fan, too, b/c that's what I grew up with. Did you know the first PR was in my hometown of Hull? I worked there in HS.

Julie Ulven said...

We love Pizza Ranch, too. We ate at one in Spring Valley, MN Friday night. YUM.