Sunday, December 12, 2010

Movie Trivia - Rambo

Phil and I have Netflix and every once in awhile we get a classic. Well, after the movie sat around for a few more days than normal, Phil and I both agreed that we weren't so excited to watch the movie and neither of really knew what it was about. I vaguely remember watching one of the Rambo movies when I was a kid but who knows which one I watched. So for fun, I present you with a quiz... testing your own memory and having a little fun.



Keep in mind this is Rambo - First Blood (the first movie).



1. The main them of Rambo is

a. a war movie

b. a gorilla warfare

c. post traumatic stress

d. aliens



2. The movie takes place in

a. China

b. New York City

c. South America

d. Washington



3. Rambo is

a. a veteran

b. a member of the Mafia

c. a marine

d. an assassin



4. Rambo is a

a. a good guy

b. a bad guy

c. a disturbed man



5. Did Heather fall asleep while watching Rambo?

a. yes

b. no



And for fun, I'd like to know one of your favorite old movies and soon I will post the answers along with one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. Good luck!

2 comments:

Julie Ulven said...

I am not a Rambo fan, sorry. But a favorite old movie is Grease. I could shut the sound off and say the lines word for word, I think.

Heather's Henhouse said...

Just for the record, I would not say I am a major fan either (not that I thought it was all that bad). I was just more amazed at what my memory was vs. the real deal.

Will at least one person take a stab at my quiz?