Friday, April 29, 2011

good books

In the past I've blogged a few times about good books I've read but today I thought I'd post about some of my favorite books to read to Wendell.. and a few are Wendell's favorites. Some of these we own and some we got from the library; some are great books and some are just okay; but either way here are our favorites.



My Cat, the Silliest Cat in the World by Gilles Bachelet (B)


Hoppity Skip, Little Chick by Jo Brown (W)


The Retired Kid by Jon Agee (B)


What Can You Do With A Pocket by Eve Merriam (B)


Grandpa's Hotel by Riki Levinson (B)


The New Adventures of Curious George by Margret and H.A. Rey (W)


Franklin's Family and Friends Treasury Paulette Bourgeois and Brenda Clark (W)


The Practically Perfect Pajama's by Erik Brooks (M)


Pearl Barley and Charles Parsley by Aaron Blabey (M)


Klippity Klop by Ed Emberley (M)


What Mom's Can't Do by Douglas Wood (B)


What Dad's Can't Do by Douglas Wood (B)



*** B= both mom and Wendell's favorites, M= Mom's favorite, W=Wendell's favorite***



What are you and your kids' favorites?


No comments: