Tuesday, January 29, 2013

good start to 2013!


goofy?  oh yes... 


You know those cabbage patch babies with the little tuff of hair?  
I always wondered why they looked like that... now I know.  Our little baby has a tough that sticks up too.  





This is my FAVORITE kind of donut and it's hard to find.  
Cream filled, butterscotch topping with peanuts on top.  Yum! ** found it at Hy-Vee**





This little girl loves her pull-ups!



Wendell's first 'shave'...  and he loves it!  
He got a plastic kids razor, shaving cream, comb, and brush (for shaving) for Christmas. 
We just pulled it out and he's hooked!  
Daddy had to show him how to do it but now he can do it on his own. 









Peek-a-Boo! Having fun at the mirror, again.



Harlie and I like to play pictionary.  I was pretty proud of my drawing.



A new recipe - a veggie pizza with onions, some green leafy thing, red something or other, tomatoes, garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and monterrey jack cheese.  Interesting!   

1 comment:

charla said...

Love the new pics!