Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wendell turns 6

so I caged the monkeys up : )  


Just kidding, we went to Chuck-e-cheese for his birthday.  And I must say, it was not as bad as I remembered.  We went to one out of state about 5 years ago and it drove us mad, swearing an oath we'd never desire to go again.  But I bucked up and said we'd go this year.. and we did.  And it was fun!


Wendell loved the bike ride... imagine that : )




And we invited a couple of friends to join us.




Before his birthday, we wanted to do something special before Christmas hit so we went to the mall.  Unfortunately it was pretty much closed due to the snow storm.  Even Subway was closed at 6pm on a Thursday night.  Sad Wendell.. who could hardly keep his sad face for the picture.




We still celebrated at home with cake and icecream!


My oldest is 6 years old now...he's the sweetest boy I know.  He's definitely going to melt the girls' hearts someday!

No comments: