Wednesday, January 9, 2013

random pictures

our little Thanksgiving 'indian' 


We dog sat over Christmas break.  This is Toby.

All the kids loved Toby!
but I don't plan to get a dog again anytime soon.. the yellow snow was enough for me.





9 Cheese mac-n-cheese.  Yum!  Any guesses at the nine cheeses?  (Mom, you would have loved it!)



Wendell got a new bike mirror.. I had a little fun with it.


Snow globes we made.. a Christmas craft gift.



After talking to a friend about swaddling (Sarah), we decided to swaddle our older kiddo's.  I can't remember for sure but I think they got out of it themselves.  Shucks! : ) 




Harlie exercising to our kids work out DVD.  I actually did it this time and it was fun.  A little bit of everything so you never got bored.





Finally, got a new facet.  Yeah!  It was much needed as our water pressure was horrible which is not fun when I do all our dishes by hand.



1 comment:

charla said...

Love the pics! Specially my 3 snow angels! & the mac & chz looks so yummy!