Monday, March 21, 2011

eat like a hog, work like a hog


I'm learning with loosing weight (or trying to in my case) that because I like to eat then I need to work out a lot harder/longer to burn the extra calories; and if I work out a lot then I tend to get hungry and burn through food faster so I eat more. This morning was a perfect example, I swam 40 laps at the pool (which was about 10 more than normal) and when I was done I was REALLY hungry so when I got home, I ate like a hog. 2 yummy cheesy scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of buttered toast and a tall glass of o.j.

Ironic how it all works.

So eat like a hog, workout like a hog. Or workout like a hog, then eat like a hog. ???
Or grow long beards like the hogs pictured above.
Either way, I just started doing longer workouts the past few weeks. I'm hoping with that in place, getting out more with the nice weather and hopefully watching what I eat, then I could FINALLY loose some more weight. After this attempt, I give up. I guess at some point we just have to be satisfied with where we are at.. and I'm getting close to that. Hogs or no hogs.

1 comment:

charla said...

heb, you look absolutely awesome where you are at weight wise. your dedication to working out is impressive and you make me proud.