Sunday, March 20, 2011

favorite pictures in the past month

Here are my favorite pictures in the past month or so...
Wendell lounging. Why do I love it? Because he LOVES making these piles and then doing various things with them. The delight on his face is so worth saying yes, when he asks to take the pillows off the couch.
Harlie in the bathtub. Why do I love it? Harlie loves baths. Whenever we say it's bathtime she makes a b-line for the stairs so she can go take her bath. Funny story with this one... after she was all done and dressed with her bath then Wendell took his. She was in the bathroom playing while he was taking his bath and she got the footstool near the bathtub. Phil and I had stepped into Wendell's room for a minute and the next thing we hear a splash and some crying. We went in to find Harlie soaked like a drenched rat (in her purple footed pajamas) as she had fallen in the bathtub. I'm sure she got a face full of water.. as she was crying, Phil consoling, and I was just laughing away. So funny.

Wendell and his box shoes. Why do I love it? Well, probably because the box shoes were my idea and I thought it was fun watching him slide around with them on. They didn't last long but they did provide some fun entertainment.




Self portrait - Wendell. Why do I love it? It just shows his sillyness. There was actually a whole collection of them like this and some had his face smashed more and some looked so dopey. He just gets silly when he gets the camera in his hands.


Harlie.. need I say more? I'm not sure if it's the look on Phil's face of no idea what is standing next to him?
Or the way Harlie's head is turned just slightly to indicate she was just curious as to what daddy is up to in the fridge (it just so happens she is naked)? Or the diaper just laying on the floor like it belongs there and not on her body..
kind of like used kleenexes around our house?





Anyways, I love random pictures of kids especially when they are "caught in the act" of just being precious little stinkers.

2 comments:

Sarah Craft said...

Fun pics! Thanks for sharing!

charla said...

love the pics!