Wednesday, March 23, 2011

love it!

I love this so much I've made a photo copy to use as a book mark (and I pulled a Heather by using clear mailing tape to "laminate" it). Wendell says the original copy is his since he requested we take our picture at the little photo booth in the mall. So thanks to all the grandparents who send $$ for the little things. His Valentines $$ paid for this and the carousel ride. I like it so much I'm tempted to take Phil along next time to make a Christmas "picture" for later this year. Please note baby Lexie is with us, our new usual. You can see her best in the last picture : )


2 comments:

Sarah Craft said...

I 'love it' too! Very sweet and what a creative idea to make it into a bookmark a la Heather. Now set a good example and share with your son. :)

charla said...

love it! i sure could use a new book mark!:)hint hint