Thursday, January 19, 2012

the latest fun in our family

Winter is here!

So we had to go sledding... it's kind of hard for me to sled alone with the kids so I had Phil go with me the first time.  I will admit I did go down a few times.

this hat still cracks me up (he wore it all last year and now this year).. his pick, very warm, perfect for Iowa winters, one of the sillest looking hats I've ever seen (that is 'fur' that is so nice and fuzzy)

she LOVED sledding, I was a bit suprised


this is why I have a rule that daddy goes with us on the big hills!

she does love me : )

we did some cooking today, making bread
why is this sledding picture down here? I don't know. 

We went sledding off Fletcher Ave. and they have street lights so we can sled in the dark, after Phil gets off work, sweet.

Wendell really wants to play this game and just doesn't understand why he can't play yet.  So we usually come up with other ways to play.  Sometimes we put the letters in alphabetical order, this time we made the board match the box picture.  His idea : )

Harlie hiding during hide and seek.  She hid there 3-4 times in a row.  What a quackeroo!  **note: when I mention riding my bike trainer, this is what I do.  I love it during the winter!

I should print this off and post it on the fridge.  She's sleeping like an angel and there just so happens to be a little picture of an angel on the front of her shirt.

1 comment:

Life of the Lorenzens said...

Is that trainer bike in your house somewhere? I can't figure out where from the picture.