Saturday, January 28, 2012

not feeling well

We'll see, maybe I'll get a spark this week, but for the time being it might be awhile for blogging.  I just haven't been feeling well.. mostly back/hip pain but also fighting a head cold that won't go away.  I did finally go to the doctor to get an antibiotic but it doesn't help the pain in my hip/back and honestly I'm not sure how much it's helping my head cold.  I can hardly think straight half the time let alone get any thoughts out, read/ remember anything.  I can hardly walk and get anything done around the house for more than about ten minutes.  It has been a very rough week, heating pads and pain medications are not helping.. my last hope is the chiropractor.  Most everything online says there is nothing I can do but wait it out.  I thought I'd had pulled a muscle but now I am convinced it's 90% pregnancy related and there is nothing I can do about it.  The good news is I can sit on the couch pain free and I am sleeping just fine; it's mostly when I try and walk around to get anything done.

I'd take any prayers at this point as this takes a toll on Phil and the kids too.  Any advice would be good too.. anyone else have this problem with pregnancy?

2 comments:

Life of the Lorenzens said...

Oh, Heather. I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I know how frustrating it is when you are pretty much out of commission. I said a little prayer for you just now. I hope you start feeling better soon!

Becky Bartlett said...

Heather... I'm so sorry! I had a ton of hip/back pain with Myka & Cainan- so I know your pain well. :) So so sorry. Have you tried the chiropractor or even a massage? Those things helped me a TON in Myka's pregnancy!!