Wednesday, February 23, 2011

setting the mood

For relaxation and tension release! (Get your mind out of the gutter : )

I'm not normally a big country fan; I usually listen to 101.9 KNWS the local christian radio station or some songs off Itunes that Phil has uploaded. But, the last few days I've been playing some Randy Travis on a CD and for some reason I can just feel my body relax and loosen up as soon as I hear the music start up. It's like an instant mood enhancer. So, I might look into buying a Garth Brooks CD or buy it off Itune as that is the only other country that I really like (unless we get into the oldies like Kenny Rodgers, Alabama, John/June Cash - which of whom I have records of all and a portable record player to play them on). I might even try Pandora's box but I'm not sure I'll like all the crazy country they put on there. I'm not really into twang and winey voices.

Anyways, I'm curious if you have any particular music that helps you through the day? Or other ideas that are similiar?

1 comment:

charla said...

enya

fill the tub with scented bubbles, light some candles, play some enya and lay back and enjoy.