Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thank you Youth Pavilion

Thank you Youth Pavilion (YP). You were very nice to me today giving me almost 2 hours of peace while my two little ones played joyfully, ran their tails off and were in pure childlike heaven. Harlie was nice and joyful most of the time (even with no morning nap, yes, she is still taking a morning nap). Wendell ran around like an older child and was Mr. Independent... a stage I see coming in the next few years which will be bitter sweet. And towards the end, I even saw my two kids playing together like sweet little angels. So outside of Harlie throwing her lunch on the YP's floor, losing the kids (briefly) a few times, and Wendell's mental breakdown before leaving, it was a grand time.. much worth the $3.

Highlights (sorry no pictures) were seeing Harlie milk the cow, Wendell dressed as a cowboy and both of them taking a ride in the time machine (that bounces up and down very quickly).

And thanks to all the other moms there.. it must have been Orchard Hill/MMO Day because I saw at least ten other moms there who were a familiar smile. It made for a nice zone defense when looking for all our little ones.

So cheers to the YP.. they were my friend today.

No comments: