Tuesday, November 8, 2011

big news!

Oh, did I forget to tell you our big news? 

Well in case you haven't heard... I'm pregnant!  15weeks

Officially due April 25th (expecting 2 weeks after that : )
this is the current size of the baby

We are not going to find out what we are having.. so we'll have a surprise!

Wendell and Harlie both know and seem pretty excited. 

Wendell asks me about once a week "is the baby still in there?".

Harlie loves to pet and kiss my tummy.

We are not planning to move anytime soon, and will squeeze our family into this lovely cottage that we call home.

We are excited to feel like our family is complete..
and in a few years will move into the next stage of life!

3 comments:

Becky Bartlett said...

I hadn't heard! CONGRATS! That's so awesome!!! Excited for you!

Sarah Craft said...

A million congrats, Heather!!

charla said...

Congrats! :)
Another grand baby to love & adore!!!!!