Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Alveda (summer 2012)

Miss Alveda Grace is such a sweet baby.  Everyone is always commenting on how 'good' she is... she's quiet and peaceful.. a very content baby, for the most part. 
 
Third  child syndrome??? I don't care.. I'll take it!
 
 
about 3 months old here
 

Harlie often says 'I want to hold Awi' and then says 'take my picture'... so I have a few like this.

daddy's little girl

at the beach

love this picture!

at her baptism

Wendell thought he'd be funny and dress Ali in his clothes : )

another favorite! (with bubbles of course : )

the actual baptism

1 comment:

Life of the Lorenzens said...

Fun updates! I know it's a challenge. I'm feeling awful being almost 2 weeks behind, which is why I'm up way past my bedtime trying to get a few in. LOVE the two pictures of Alli that you noted as favorites!