Monday, September 17, 2012

I'm back!

I think I'm back!  I have been a busy bee but I'm getting caught up and feeling great!
 
 
 



This snack is scumpdeclicious!
1. take a ritz cracker and spread nutella on it
2. take another ritz cracker and spread peanutbutter on it
3. sandwich together
yum! ** please note: very addictive







 


It's done and mom wanted pictures so here we go.  I scrapbooked the baby cards we received when they (each child) were born, along with some special cards like the baptism.  Nothing really special, just something to hold onto and enjoy later in life.  This is one major project off my list (and it only took a few hours)! 



2 comments:

charla said...

Looks good!

Life of the Lorenzens said...

Congratulations on a major project completed! I'm so glad you're getting caught up! (Can you send some of those vibes my way?!?)

Also, I just purchased my first jar of Nutella on impulse last week. I'm sure I've had it before, but I have no idea why I haven't indulged in the awesomeness that is Nutella sooner. After seeing this I'm trying it with peanut butter tomorrow! I just wish it wasn't quite so messy. Lincoln is a disaster whenever I give him some no matter how I try to serve it.